Re: Musicians Galore, Film Cleaner

On behalf of all the non-musical colorists(a shrinking group, it seems) I'm
proud to say that I failed miserably at violin lessons in the fourth grade,
and again with the piano a few years later. But, I'm a great listener!

Mike, thanks for your comments on the water based cleaner. I was about to
poll the group on that very machine, having just seen a demo at the WME.
Anyone else have experience with this TFS distilled water film cleaner?  I
was impressed with its method, but wondered about the results.

David Bernstein
The Post Group West