Re: Tubes

At Southwest, we use the Brimar GlowFETS. I don't have the model number in
front of me, but I know it's not the Thick Faced variety. We normally get
12+ months average. We have had them die after 1 month and another that
went almost 24 months before it got soft. They live in a modified IIIB, the
Cintel formally known as "Rosemary's Baby". It's a long story, once I get
all the facts straight on it, I may send it to JK for the Telecine history
project.

|Steve Darsey, N5PMB   "If you want to mess someone up             |
|sdarsey at onramp.net     Use a really big cannon?       Animaniacs  |