evertz keycode accuracy

--- Forwarded mail from claudius at mail.netpoint.de

Hello. My name is Philip Budden in Munich.
We have an URSA Gold with an Evertz 4025 fed from the Sep Mag.
We are finding that the Keycode reading is often one frame out and we
can only resolve this by playing with the delay in the Evertz menu. This
seems to happen every time we load a film.  Last week we were running a
film with ARRI code and the Keycode was okay but the ARRI code was one
frame delayed. Where should we start looking and what can we do about
this?
Please reply to:
Subject:Phil
elektropost at das-werk.de