Tubes

Perhaps this is ground that has been well covered but...

what is the group's thinking on which is the best tube?
Tube Enhancement or Brimar thick face plate gold?

for both MkIII and URSA?

Also what is the actual number of months people tend to go
between tube replacements ( as opposed to the makers 'claims')

We use Brimar tubes, but many facilities here don't. I know if you
problems with Brimar - but they seem good now . Any comments?
Has Cintel got a new opition now Brimar isn't in the family?

Mike

Mike Seymour
Omnicon, Sydney
Our URL : http://www.omnicon.com.au