Re: Re URSA NT

Peter Swinson wrote:

> >Ken Robinson asks:-
>
> >With a CRT scanner why not keep a scan patch large and "lock >it at one
> size".

Peter,

Thanks for such a thorough reply, unfortunately the information I had
received from various sources had in fact lead me to the wrong
conclusions.  I was under the impression that you had managed to lock
the CRT patch, and that was what was confusing me.  Of course life is
exactly as you state.

Sorry for confusing Dave Corbitt as well.  When you are so far away from
the centre of things, things like this will happen!

Ken

*****************************
Ken Robinson
Videocolor				Profilms
San Lorenzo 3845			Humboldt 1967
Olivos 1636				Piso 3
Buenos Aires				Capital Federal
Argentina				Argentina

Tel: 54 1 794 9656 /9657 /9654		Tel:    54 1 777 1560
Fax: 54 1 799 6202			Fax:    54 1 777 1566

Yield to temptation....it may not pass your way again.
     -- Lazarus Long