RE>Re: telecine-digest Digest V96 #101]

>Do we have other musicians in the world of telecine? Should we be >think=
ing
>about
>a jam at NAB next year?

There does seem to be a connection....I used to be a fulltime muso (life =
before Rank Cintel) but I don't think anyone in this group would find my =
art school gothic punk interesting....back to the real world and spare th=
e ears of others!
Paul
(Portishead and Bauhaus beware!!!)

PS - I'm goofing around with the DUI at the moment creating mount points =
for the colorists files on an external disk. This is because we fill up t=
he internal Indy disk pretty quickly.
Let you know how it goes.