Re: Musicians Galore, Film Cleaner

O.K., O.K., O.K.
I play (I've played) keyboards and woodwinds including the sax and clarinet
groups. But throughout my school years I mastered the phonograph.
By the way, we here at Continental have begun using (in addition to perc.)
aquaeous (water) film cleaners with good to excellent results. It has the
added benefit of healing minor emulsion scratches (though not as effective as
a rewash). The "solvent" is distilled water with a small amount of stabilizer
mixed in. It is a complicated, expensive machine as compared to its
predecessor but the "solvent" should be around for a while.

Mike Bitetti,
Continental Film & Video Labs
Orlando, FL