Re: telecine-digest Digest V96 #101]

>Do we have other musicians in the world of telecine? Should we be thinking
about
>a jam at NAB next year?

Everyone probably wants "off" this topic, but why shouldn't I get MY three
cents in?
Pro rock drummer for many years,decided clarinet was the logical progression
from drums (both wooden and cylindrical), now I play bass saxophone and
Contra-Alto clarinet and dabble in mostly Klezmer music. Does anyone on this
list dabble in other arts? I sculpt and draw; is there a corollation between
Colourists and the Arts? Does Craig Nichols' place do Conversions from PAL
to NTSC??

Steven Lederman
Command Post & Transfer