vm_lowdown: Phil Kroll and 70mm

Disclaimer: the following is slightly commercial in nature (that
vm_lowdown in the Subject: line is the warning).  Any posts of this
nature are screened and disclaimed by me.

Phil Kroll visited us last week in Los Angeles and brought us up to
date on his adventures in Italy.  As some of you may know, he has
built a 70mm transfer kit for Cintel machines, one of which is in use
at Crest National here in Hollywood.  I've cobbled together a webpage
for Phil and his work --which has to be seen to be believed (his work,
that is, not the page)-- this page is at
'http://www.alegria.com/telecine/marketplace/kroll/main.html', and his
logo is also in the marketspace section of the telecine webpage.

It's really amazing to see that big film up on a Ran .. I mean a
Cintel.

--Rob