Musicians Galore

We at Options have been reading with amazing interest your dialog on
musicians within the group.  Surprisingly, we still haven't heard from Carter
Lancaster at Evertz... or Brian Brown at Steadi-Film... or Reid Brody at
Filmworkers Chicago.  We know that these three are very accomplished
musicians!

It struck us that Options might be able to offer you guys a place for your
"jam" during
NAB '97.  This year's Telecine Fun Night is tentatively being planned for
Tuesday night (April 8).  We still haven't secured a location... but if you
guys would like to participate in a Telecine Jam during Fun Night... then we
will see what we can come up with.

Let us know what you think... and if you'd be interested in participating.

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from all of you soon!

All the best,
Donna