Re: D1, Encoders, and DVD

        Reply to:   RE>D1, Encoders, and DVD

Interesting.  Does this mean we no longer have to limit our signal excursions
to Composite Broadcast Transmission Legal?  I must assume our permissable
gamut will now be opened up to the full D-1 Legal Color Space.  That would
finally allow us to deliver full 100% saturated colors since we no longer
would have to worry about broadcast transmitters and their excursion limits
and clips.