Re: Any musicians here?

My didgeridoo is my friend. Just blow a good rasberry and get the breathing
right and the rest is magic. Even spiritual.
The rest of the family bark at it (dog included) so it lives under the bed and
comes out on those special occassions when
no-one is home and I have enough spit to last and enough breath not to pass out.
When it gets all warmed up and moistened, creating that
unique resonance, I'm lost in another time. Sure beats the recorder but make
sure you clear the spiders out before you start.
Created by nature and no configs to call up! Bliss. (good burglar basher too).

Peter Balfour.