Re: more 2nd hand stuff-digression = music

>Do we have other musicians in the world of telecine? Should we be thinking
>about a jam at NAB next year?
>
>Dick

Saxes (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, and Baritone), flute, and clarinet played here!
Playing, repairing, and tweaking these beasts, modifying various guitar
amps, and designing audio equipment somehow led me to the wonderful(?) world
of telecine. Go figure! The biggest problem I had with playing clubs was
inhaling all that nasty second hand smoke! Session work is cool, but hard to
make a predictable living with.

Craig Nichols
Todd-AO Video