Re: Musicians here?

        Reply to:   RE>Musicians here?

I'll add my music background to the poll.  I played French Horn throughout
early years (Primary school through early college) and other Brass (Baritone
Horn, Trumpet).  Participated in various singing/choral groups over the
years--everything from a HS Folk Song Club in the early 60's;  Barbershop
Quartet early 70's and early 80's; Acapella Doo Wop in the early 70's;
dabbling on the guitar and an attempt to learn piano in the late 80's; founder
of an informal Octet singing Madrigals, Vocal Jazz, and Cole Porter tunes in
the 80's; and currently various church choirs.
Dave Corbitt    Manhattan Transfer/Edit, Inc.

} Subject: Re: more 2nd hand stuff