Musicians here?

On Oct 14,  4:43, Dick Hobbs wrote:
} Subject: Re: more 2nd hand stuff

> Do we have other musicians in the world of telecine? Should we be
> thinking about a jam at NAB next year?

I almost thought this too off-topic to post to the group, but what the
heck...

I studied and played viola for many years-- North Carolina School of
the Arts, High School Music and Art (NYC); studied bass and jazz at
Berklee College of Music and American Center for Students and Artists
in France; now study classical guitar with John Dearman of the
L.A. Guitar Quartet.  Musica brasileira, Scarlatti, Ravel, and Debussy
sao minhas paixoes.

If there is enough interest, we'll start
telecine-musician at alegria.com.

--Rob