Re: more 2nd hand stuff

On 14 Oct 1996, Dick Hobbs wrote:

> Bob Festa admits to playing the (proper) bass. I, too, have spent many happy
> years lugging around six feet of carpentry and four wires, playing anything from
> country to classical.
>
> Do we have other musicians in the world of telecine?

I've always seemed to work with a disproportionately high number of
musicians-as-colorists, editors, and telecine engineers.  Maybe because
I am also a musician, I am sensitized to recognize this phenomenon.  Just
got a "Backpacker" guitar from my wife last Christmas to take with me on
my longer trips.

Happy Playing,

Ralph Edwards
Freelance Rank Engineer