RE: Primetime

 As a person with great respect for anyone attempting to
make telecine a more predictable process I will make my
reply very simple in an attempt to avoid a useless continued
conversation.
 First of all,I never intended to imply that the 5600 is rated
according to its product number.The rated speeds of films
currently in use are no mystery to me.I assume this
knowledge to be universal among the group,so I make
statements with this in mind.
 I have found that the Prime Time can and does look
spectacular when handled correctly.Like all high speed films,
grain becomes an issue in telecine.Any DP must consider this
when choosing a film stock.
  The tone of your letter leads me to think that I may have
offended you.That was not the intent.I will continue to speak
my mind and I hope you will,too.I also hope that you can see the value
in such candid communications coming from an individual with
no product affiliation to influence the thought process.
   As always,I wish the group happy transfers.

Randy