Monitor placement

Ok ok, I'll take the first shot!  The monitors in color correct are 50"
from the floor with a 10 degree tilt foreward. The monitors in edit are 60"
from the floor with the same 10 degree tilt. We use 6500 K flouresent
lights with remote ballasts as an underlight for the wall behind the
main monitor. The rear walls are covered with either grey fabric or
perforated metal plates. This provides the nescessary eye relief for
the colorist or editor.
Dave Satin
Executive Vice President       212.226.7474/V
Director of Engineering        212.941.0439/F
SMA Video Inc.

100 6th Avenue 10th Floor
New York, N.Y. 10013-1689