Re: Primetime

Dear Randy,

1.Sorry to disappoint you: the  speed of the Eastman EXR Primetime
Teleproduction Film 5600(5600-A) is 640 Tungsten, not 5600.

2. Speed is important in the stock , but not so important for DP, as
color sensitivity,latitude, and gradient(gamma) in the shadow part of
curve. Those factors make  the image different, not a speed.To compare
stock by speed only is not enough today.

3. I can assure you: test was done very accurately, one of the best
tests you  can have. In our company we are doing a lot of testing not
only for film and TV productions, but also for computer graphics, SFX
and forensic applications of our "THOROUGH CONTROL SYSTEMŽ/GAMMA=1C"

4 "In fact,I think the look is so good that it rivals 5298.To say
that it looks like 5293 would be like saying 5293  looks like
5245"(Quote)

Also it would be usefull to know from what point of view ,you  evaluate
differences and similarities, if any,
 between 5298, 5293,and 5245,

Kind regards,

Yuri Neyman