Re: Monitor placement

On Oct 9, 15:41, Tweeker777 at aol.com wrote:
} Subject: Re: Monitor placement

>    Here are some notes I took at an ITS meeting a few years back about
> monitors.

> (many notes deleted)

Thanks to Rob for sending along his notes on the ITS meeting in 1990.
Some thoughts on this matter:

1) because it's written somewhere doesn't necessarily mean it's right.

2) because it's discussed at an ITS meeting doesn't necessarily mean
it's right.

I'd be interested in learning how many of the ITS notes concur with
current knowledge and practice.  I think there are a few that are
suspect...

--Rob

`.