Re: more 2nd hand stuff

At the risk of getting a certain appendage whacked, I'll say something
about this.
I am not real fond of the Joyball approach. Why, to few controls in too big
a space. You have to toggle through some menus to change them out and
resolution just isn't "right". The knobs, I grab, tweak and roll. Its
really a personal type thing as you indicated your fondness for the
Joyballs.
By the Bob, do you really play the.........uhhhhhh.......Cello? (I'm
ducking just in case I missed on the instrument name)

|Steve Darsey, N5PMB   "If you want to mess someone up             |
|sdarsey at onramp.net     Use a really big cannon?       Animaniacs  |

massive deletia......

, I'd love to know your reasons for