D-1 CTL

        Ok Kevin you have me curious. I would be interested to see the
tension procedure as well. I too will not hold you responsible as well. I am
also curious if you check tension with a Tentelometer ( pardon my spelling )
and where you check the tension if you use one,and how much you mesaure. Our
Sony service people here are aware of the problem but tell us they don't
have a fix yet. I will ask again when they visit us today.

Howard Lukk
IVC, Burbank