Re: Forcing A Frames.

>. . .Lightworks was the system which required A-frames.  Have
>they updated their requirement to be more flexible (vague pun not
>intentional).
>
>Tim Bond
The current Lightworks and Heavyworks systems use various input translator
programs to handle the conversion from your logging file format (ie FLEx,
Evertz FTL. .) to their native "ODB" format.

I believe that all formats are acceptable with any _accurate_ pull down
relationship documented in the log file. There is still a document floating
around from Lightworks for recommended client specifications that
encourages the use of "5s".

--- David Tosh  dlt at earthlink.net  (CIS 72167,1376)
--- Video Engineer, Complete Post, Hollywood