3:2 editors

  Yes it is true that the Pogle editor is a capable
3:2 controller.I spent some time working with
Pogle and found it to be a wonderful color
corrector as well.However,as stated by others
in the past the TLC still seems to be the most
clearly understood and preferred controller in use.
  Forums like this help to bring competitve products
to the front,and we must all continue to share our
findings regarding such products in order to keep
the pressure on manufacturers to supply us with
the best possible tools at reasonable prices.
Pogle,da Vinci,Ursa,Spirit........we all keep some
classy company.Hopefully these and other
manufactures are listening and responding.
 I think they are.
                                                       Randy