Re: IBC96 Telecine observations

While I know some of you have gotten a bit bored with the Spirit/URSA
comparisons (biased tho some are) I find it all quite fascinating.  It hasn't
fallen to the "flame war" level, and probably won't.

Re my earlier post re the Rank name change, I was thinking today that it was
amusing how the CCD side of the fence handles it.  Every time they introduce
a new model, they change their corporate name!

Bosch FDL60
BTS Quadra
Philips Spirit

Very clever!

I must add that the new Philips ads (touting the name change) are truly
hideous.  Computer graphics circa 1982!  Ugly Ugly Ugly!  You guys can do
better!

Jeff  Kreines