Re: it's the...

>it's the product, stupid...
>to paraphrase the presidential candidates...

>LOOK, THE PRODUCT IS THE MESSAGE.
>AT THE END OF THE DAY, THE CLIENT... GOT A PROBLEM
>WITH THAT?

I quote this because I find it offensive.  This is an open forum.
We all have our opinions especially where Cintel is concerned..HOWEVER..name
calling is unprofessional.  I can't believe a vice pres. would do that.
 Also, for your info: it is understood in e-mail etiquette that block caps
signify yelling.
I have a problem with the method of your communication..it shows no respect
for your piers.  You should make these commiunications private, not for the
whole group to see.

sorry Rob if I overstepped my bounds..
D Chapman