RE: Primetime

I use Primetime every day.  I have for almost two years now, at least =
during the TV season. I find it to be a very nice type of film.  The =
latitude is incredible, some DP's seem to get frustrated because they =
get too much detail in the shadows.  I imagine the production companies =
using it are saving on electricity and buying less lighting equipment!  =
Anyway, the results are good.  You can go inside and outside and if you =
expose it properly the picture ends of looking very rich, colorful, and =
full of detail (if that's what you want!).  I think it's a great stock =
for TV.  The blue looks really nice and clean, I couldn't stop staring =
at my parade!