RE: Forcing A Frames

----------
From: 	JimErkson at aol.com[SMTP:JimErkson at aol.com]
Sent: 	Tuesday, October 01, 1996 3:11 PM
To: 	telecine at sun.alegria.com
Subject: 	Re: Forcing A Frames

The only corrector I've heard of that has a viable editor is the Pogol.
 Perhaps regular users might wish to comment.

Jim Erickson=20

Yes, the Pogle has an editor.  I use it regularly.  I also use the TLC =
quite a bit too.  Both are good "machine controllers" and both control =
the sequencing of your film ( A frame, B frame, ...).  Of course I wish =
there was some merging of the two!  I like some features on one and some =
on the other, but the bottom line is I can finish my work on time so I =
don't have a client lurking over my shoulder. :-)