Re: Primetime

>I'd like to solicit some comments on Kodak's Primetime 640T
> product from anyone who's had some contact with it.
> Mike Most

As it's "not available in Europe" I've only had a limited chance to use it,
but, the tests that I shot with it seemed to show good shadow handling in
very dark areas of black skin. Very saturated reds seemed not to be a
problem nor did extreme highlights.
It didn't seem to give its best results at 640, 400 seemed to be a more
realistic rating, not surprising really as its the same base emulsion as
'87 & '98.
So when does the Vision version of primetime arrive?

Geoff

http://www.saccard.com