Re: Tiffen Software corrected

I don't think that there's any question that cinematography will go/has
already gone the route of stills in the post manipulation and creation of
images.

That's why I'm in this mailing list, and why I'm leaving my hideaway in the
country to get a train for a 2.5 hour journey this morning to be at a
transfer and then come back this afternoon.

Some DPs' accept, welcome the changes, others try not to notice them.

Some will survive.......

Geoff

http://www.saccard.com

> From: Yuri Neyman <gamma1 at loop.com>