Re: Forcing A Frames

Dave:

What I am trying to do us use a Bosch FDL60 (w/DaVinci Classic and Keylink)
to generate tapes and Flex files for use with either Avid Film Composers or
Lightworks -- cutting 24 fps film for film matchback.  I believe (might be
wrong on this) that the Avid wants the A frame to hit on a zero or five,
timecode-wise.

So my objective is to establish where in relation to timecode the A frame
hits, and maintain that relationship even when starting and stopping the
teleine/recorder.

All help appreciated!

Jeff "don't wanna miss that A frame" Kreines