Re: my first help question

> Can anyone tell me what to do for the 30min that I am
>sitting around while the client is busy on the phone
>calling his Editor to find out if we should use
>Drop Frame or NDF.

1. Figure out a snappy reply for when the DP says "Say, is your machine in
calibration?  That didn't look like that when I shot it!"

2. Try to determine how many points the average colorist's IQ dropped every
time he/she took a deep breath around the old style film cleaner.

3. Get a LARGE capacity calculator, and try to determine what Festa makes
per frame transferred.

Bob Kertesz
Blue/Green/Screen LLC

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE compositing