PTR query.

Hello,

With the recent discussion of "sticky rollers", it has me wondering how =
other telecine operators care for their rollers.  There is more than one =
method in use obviously, but does anyone have a good reason why they =
have the best method?  I understand the manufacturer didn't supply =
instructions for cleaning or usage, at least not to my engineering =
department!

I'm just curious what the rest of you do about this regular and mundane =
chore!

Thanks in advance,
Shaley Brooks