----------
From: 	Mr. Kay Sievert
Sent: 	Thursday, September 26, 1996 7:17 PM
To: 	telecine at xyzoom.alegria.com
Subject: 	Re: help section proposal

On Thu, 26 Sep 1996 16:33:31 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm considering starting a 'help' section of the telecine webpage that
>would consist of links to the email addresses of technical contacts at
>each of the vendor/manufacturers.  If you're with a v/m please let me
>know what you think of this, and if you're a colorist/engineer, would
>you find it useful?
>
>--Rob

I think that this is a very good idea.

Manual's often enough leave more open questions
than they give answers..

So far I got excellent response to product related
questions from manufacture's and support staff.

- Mr. Kay Sievert
Telecine Colorist.
(and brand new father of a 10 pound baby boy!)

-----
mailinglist digest available.........advertising *only* with permission
inquiries to rob at alegria.com...http://www.alegria.com/telecinehome.html