RE>Re: Ursa Gold NT

)) the only difference was that when the machine is in
>stop mode it shows a freeze frame, Cintel sent me a paper saying they >d=
idthisso the comparison with Spirit would be fairer as you can't see >noi=
se on a
>still frame like with CCD.((

>Wow, adding a "feature" just for pseudo-competitive reasons... seems >pr=
etty
>silly, doesn't it?

I thought it was a good idea and an aid to the colourist with difficult c=
lients. You can disable this feature easily with a dip switch if not requ=
ired.
All the colorists I spoke with also liked this including those demoing th=
e machines.
It's not sa big deal but could be useful sometimes.
Just my humble view.
Paul.

=20