product announcement- WME

--- Begin forwarded message from joem at davsys.com

da Vinci will be showing our two newest features at the World Media Expo
in Los Angeles, October 10-12.  The first is EDWin (Enhanced Definable
Windows), our new automatic multiple window generating feature.  EDWin
can be seen at the Philips booth #509 on a Renaissance 8:8:8 controlling
the Spirit Datacine.  In addition, our new stand-alone, resolution
independent color corrector, RESOLVE will be demonstrated at the Cintel
booth #321.  RESOLVE will be featured along with the Cintel Klone HiRes
scanner and will be running on an SGI Indigo2 Impact.  We invite
everyone to come by and see what's new from da Vinci.

--
Joe Moore, Marketing Manager
da Vinci, 5410 NW 33rd Avenue, Suite 100

--- End of forwarded message from joem at davsys.com