Re: IBC Itch & Urge

At 12:37 PM 9/24/96, Dick Hobbs wrote:
>I am suitably shamed. If Mike wants to scan Vistavision then he should be
>encouraged and, yes, 8k resolution will do nicely.
>
>What about 65/70mm?
>
>Dick

Dick, I'm glad that the shame of it didn't affect your sense of humor! For
all on the group, the scanner came from Zircon Digital, and the business
card has the URL of "users.interline.net/zircondigital/default.htm", which
I am about to check out as soon as I send this message.
P.S. their phone # is (213) 468-1010