Re: Tiffen Software

Jeff,

You have nothing to worry about :-)

I still haven't seen the final results projected, I guess I'll have to wait
until the London Film Festival starts, the shoot was for the trailer/intro
to the festival.

The results I saw on a SGI workstation looked great, the pictures were
definitely "smoother" and more "film print like" than I normally get.

HOWEVER, the grading was going to be done at some time in the future after
the Alias work was finished and they couldn't say when that was going to
be, we did a guide grade Ursa to D1!.

Well they could say when the grade would be done, sometime in the next 5
weeks, now much as I always try to sit in on my transfers.............

Geoff

http://www.saccard.com