dry-brush vacuum type film cleaner

--- Forwarded mail from 599488 at ican.net (Louis Quintal)

I am looking for a solution for keeping film as clean as possible.We make
an effort to keep our telecine room as clean as possible....but dust just
seems to fin it's way to our Ursa.Recently, someone handed me information
on a dry brush-vacuum cleaner designed for a telecine chain. Since there is
a physical contact between a rotary brush and the negative i wonder if that
system could scratch the negative. I would appreciate any info from anyone
using a VCF 6000 film cleaner or any similar device in a post-production
facility.

Thanks

Louis Quintal
SuperSuite Postproduction