Re: Tiffen Software

Mike,

Well I was joking about filters belonging on the camera :-)

I was thinking of Spirit with SGI for interactive grading.

I do like the idea of the Tiffen software filters, and can see that they
would easily duplicate the colour filters, but have a great deal of
difficulty accepting that they can duplicate a Soft F/X or other diff. They
work so differently depending on the lighting conditions and the lens/stop
that you use.

I've just done my first Cineon job for projection, I want that resolution
and the ability to sit with my favourite colourist working in real time.

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.compulink.co.uk/~saccard/