Re: Tiffen Software

I thought that the Tiffen package was available for any SGI machine, so it
could also be used with Flame etc.
Anyway, filters belong on the camera :-)
I do like the idea of being able to say to my colorist "I'd like an 81EF on
this" but we often end up in more interesting places going the "a bit
warmer, no more brown" route.

Geoff

http://www.compulink.co.uk/~saccard/