Re: Hidden Dangers of Film Cleaners/Favorite Questions

On Sep 20, 17:37, "Bruce W. Goldstein" wrote:
} Subject: Re: Hidden Dangers of Film Cleaners/Favorite Questions

> I think Julius has a new category (My Favorite Question)

OK, here's one of the best exchanges I ever heard, and I'll let those
who may know him guess who the colorist was (he is one of the original
subscribers to this group, and pretty well-known here on the west
coast):

Agency art director:
	How can we make this better?

Colorist: