Re: Tiffen Software

On Sep 19, 18:32, Julius Friede wrote:
} Subject: Tiffen Software

> Favorite Questions:
>
> "What are your gamma's set at?"

Yes... I had a client(director/DP) who used to ask me 'where are your
upper midranges set' ...the first time he asked me, my penetrating
glance didn't faze him so I muttered something about 'not very
stretched'... I learned with subsequent jobs that the best reply was
to give him a number, like '58' so that he then would appear, for his
clients, to have asked a supremely technical insider's question.

--Rob