Re: Cheap Australian Telecine

	I believe there is a connection between the 'Cheap Australian Telecine'
and the ORION product that was mentioned in the IBC product catalogue (but
wasn't present) under the 'Filmlab Systems International' stand (2.127)

	ORION was supposed to be CCD, 12 bit, digital processing technology. It
was intennded for film labs and Rushes work, obviously with Negative material. A
'Cardboard Cut-out' was displayed at NAB.

	That's all I know. Can anyone else out there contribute anything?

Peter Stansfield

Wavecrest Systems Ltd.