<<  value appearing to be the same for both fields of a specific video
<<  frame.
 --
<<  Phillip J. Wacker-Hoeflin             pwacker at oa.ithaca.edu
<<  Post Production Facilities Supervisor
<<  Ithaca College, Roy H. Park School of Communications
<<  Ithaca, NY  14850-7256                Phone: 607-274-1973 >>

It appears you are viewing from a SVHS.  The SHVS does not show both fields
when
in the jog mode.  For a more accurate count use a 3/4", Betacam or 1".