Re: Color using Grafikons & SGI

On Sep 18,  0:05, Ken Robinson wrote:
} Subject: Color using Grafikons & SGI

> TBOND007 wrote:
> >
> > Monitor setup is either correct or it's not.  Quick & dirty just doesn't
> > cut it.
>
> This is rather an annoying statement....

Well, it's Tim's viewpoint, and there may be some misinterpretation
here: I think Jeff's original statement about 'quick & dirty' is not
necessarily to be taken too literally, and doesn't apply directly to
monitor setup, per se, so Tim's comment is slightly off the axis of
Jeff's argument vector.

> I understand that Jan is the last date
> for an Onyx

What will replace the Onyx in the SGI product line?

--Rob