Re: Color balance using Grafikons

It seems that there might be a market out there for a poor-person's quick and
dirty monitor calibration tool, like the one Filmtechnik AB uses (as
described by Mike).  How many people would be interested on one...  perhaps
it would be possible to make up a batch of them?  A lot easier to make a
batch of calibrated film strips than one or two.  Same with the housing.

It appears to be possible to safely dim fluorescents without color
temperature shifts...  otherwise a set of calibrated NDs or else a rotary
baffle should handle calibration.

How many out there would be interested in one?  If there are enough

Jeff "pinching a few more pennies" Kreines