Color balance using Grafikons

Editel/LA is looking to borrow/purchase/rent/steal/appropriate or ransom a
"Grafikon" monitor color balancer. You know, the one with the 6500k
adjustable brightness source that you eyeball match against the monitor
screen. Anyone got one?
Failing this can anyone tell me where to get hold of the company & if they
are still in existence??? Your reward awaits in Telecine Heaven, or the
nearest mutualy convenient bar, to be more realistic!

Muy best
MIke Orton