RE: URSA Color Drift

    It seems that we all have to deal
with the same 'drift' problems on a day to day
basis.Let's face it....this is an imperfect world.
I would like to note that in the 'digital' systems
we still have a lot of 'analog' process.If the
powers that be ever come up with the perfect
system for automatically tracking color and
producing 'rock solid' performance they will
certainly be on the path to finding the Holy Grail.
And some of us will be out of a pretty well paid job.
Happy hunting.
                                                                Randy