KeyKode dCypher and TLC

I have checked the TLC host software versions relating to KeyKode
emulsion detection.  We appear to be current with the fine list
provided by Aaton.  On the Classic (Z80) based TLC systems, you would
need to run host version 4.19 or greater.  We are currently up to 4.31
at da Vinci.  On the DOS based TLC2 product, you would need to be
running host version 6.28 or greater.  We are currently at version
6.34.  The only exception to the table is some obsolete codes have been
removed to conserve memory space which is especially important in the
Classic system.

Gary Adams